The month of February has been cold and full of snow (well for some of us)! Here are some of our favorite goodies to keep you smiling and happy until Spring arrives!!
Best new lip gloss:
**Clinque Chubby Stick**
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Eight natural-looking lip tints in all, each with a subtle sheen.
Best self tanner:
**Neutrogena MicroMist Airbrush Sunless Tan**
MicroMist® Airbrush Sunless Tan applies like a professional airbrush spray for an all over worry-free, “just back from the beach tan”.
This revolutionary, ultra-fine mist covers evenly, for easy, no-rub application. The one-touch continuous spray works at any angle to tan hard-to-reach places–even your back. It dries fast and won’t clog pores.
Now, random streaks, missed spots and orange palms are a thing of the past.
Best facial moisturizer:
**Eucerin Everyday Protection**
Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30 combines intensive moisturization with SPF 30 in a lightweight, non-greasy formula.
- Microfine zinc oxide and titanium dioxide provide physical blocks against UV induced skin damage
- Easily-absorbed formula provides 24 hour moisturization
- Can be worn alone or under makeup
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, non-irritating, non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- And for sun protection from head to toe, try Everyday Protection Body Lotion SPF 15
- Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
Full of great style, makeup, and beauty tips and advice. Perfect for any Fashionista!