So as some of you know I have recently started subscribing to Birchbox. For those of you still confused check out my video here. Everyone else keep reading! One of the items in my Birchbox during the month of July was this product by Juice Beauty called Stem Cellular Repair CC cream. Until lately I had only dabbled in BB creams. After hearing nothing but awesome reviews on the CC cream I decided to give it a shot.
What is a CC cream you ask? A CC cream is a color corrector. So this is something that will help even out your skin tone. These creams will focus on wrinkles and skin firming. While I may be only in my 30′s, using a CC cream might seem like a bit much but one your late 20′s hit, using something around the eyes is never a bad idea.
So here’s the skinny:
- Repairs damage
- Evens skin tone & texture
- Firms & improves elasticity
- Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- Creates a radiant, glowing complexion
- Balances skin tone
- 100% reported improved hydration
- 87.5% reported reduction in fine lines and wrinkles around eye area
- 87.5% reported improved skin tone and luminosity
- 75% reported improved elasticity of the skin
There you have the “clinical” information but what did I think of it?
- Smells great!
- Light and did not leave my skin feeling heavy
- Warm glow is the perfect color for a “light” skin tone year ’round
- A little goes a long way
- It’s thick and goes on extremely thick
- Not enough moisture for me, I still had to use a moisturizer first
Overall I really liked using this, I’m just sad to see my small sample diminish before my eyes. I definitely like it better than Gardiner’s BB cream I wrote about earlier in the year. Am I sold on just this brand? Probably not, I think its best to shop around, especially if you’re looking to save some money. Let us know what other types of CC and BB creams you’ve tried!