Have a stay at Trip Advisor’s top rated Bed and Breakfast.
Today’s travel getaway:
Black Walnut Point Inn
- The elegant main house was built in the 1840s and includes a dining room, living room, and a sun porch. Quiet and unassuming, this Maryland bed and breakfast boasts a fascinating history, including previous occupations by Russian spies and the CIA. The property where the Gulf War was once planned now holds the top rating for B&Bs in Tilghman Island on TripAdvisor.
- Stay in one of the main house’s four unique and spacious guest rooms or in any of three luxury cabins, each with cozy king beds and full kitchens. Cabin-dwellers can warm their hands by an in-room fireplace or soak up the sun from a private, screened-in porch. A pool, a hot tub, and private dock provide a place to relax year-round, while the Inn’s complimentary full breakfast, poolside grill, pantry service, and many refrigerators make it easy to plan for meals on-site.
- TripAdvisor’s #1 Tilghman Island B&B
- Historic inn with spacious guest rooms and luxurious cabins
- Full breakfast every morning and snacks throughout the day
- On-site pool, hot tub, dock, croquet, and massages
- Tilghman Island, MD
- 4417 Black Walnut Point Road
Tilghman Island, MD 21671
- (410) 886-2452