It’s been three years of our 12 Days of Pink. Each and every year I have to put Rainebrooke in the mix. When we first started this blog, Rainebrooke was the first company to reach out and offer us up samples of some of their pink laptop bags and cases. Three years later, we are still loving what they have to offer.
One of the greatest features surrounding Rainebrooke is their line of checkpoint-friendly laptop cases. What exactly do I mean by checkpoint-friendly? Well for those of you traveling a lot these cases make for easier removal during checkpoint areas.
Today we bring you Funchico v2.0 Vintage Laptop Case. Vintage inspired items and clothes are my absolute favorite. I swear I was born in the wrong decade. If I could go back to the 50′s or 60′s I would be in heaven.
Lets take a look at this awesome vintage case:
Here’s the skinny:
- “Clamshell” style vintage laptop case
- Padded, checkpoint-friendly laptop sleeve
- Sleeve is completely removable
- Four feet on the bottom to protect from water and dirt
- Unique exterior of pink and ivory herringbone tweed
- Fawn-colored faux leather trim and handles
- Adjustable/Removable shoulder strap
- Front pocket with silver closure for smaller items
- Ivory nylon interior with zippered pouches for cords
- Pass-through pocket in the back
Size: 18 x 18 x 4 inches
Laptop compartment: 14.5 x 12 x 2 inches (sleeve), 15.47 x 10.51 x 2 inches (without sleeve)
Like we said before, Rainebrooke is our go-to for pink laptop bags and cases. We love all the colors and styles and you really can’t go wrong. We hope you take a look at this fantastic line!