Happy Tuesday everyone!! With the crisp, cold air approaching its time to think about style for those upcoming colder months. You don’t need to spend a lot to get a lot.
- For starters check out stores such as Old Navy, Target, and DSW for affordable styles.
- Another one of my favorite things is layering; taking a short sleeve sweater and throwing a fitted long sleeve shirt under it. Now you have something you can wear all year long.
- Our favorite fitted long sleeve shirts are Merona for Target long sleeve shirts.
So there’s no more excuses, get shopping!
- Finding the perfect coat for winter: some tips (mysavingszone.com)
- FALL TREND: Cowl Neck Scarves (hellobeautiful.com)